Friday, October 28, 2011

Have you heard about the Rockboard Scooter?

Have you heard about the Rockboard Scooter? It is an amazing scooter that you can ride while wasting not much energy! It is one of the hottest toys right now and would make a fabulous Christmas present. My son wants a Nintendo DSI, but that just means more sitting around! With this scooter he can be more active and have tons of fun! I think I would love to ride it to! I've been reading tons of reviews about these scooters and the more I read about them I want one. I'm not sure if I'm willing to spend $199.00. Maybe they will go on sale or Santa will bring him one! For now I'm hoping that will be so lucky and win on the Pink Dandy Chatter blog. There is a giveaway in which you can try and enter too! Enter here:
http://www.pinkdandychatter.com/2011/10/review-giveaway-two-scooters-in-one-by.html

Also if you are looking for a neat product review blog Pink Dandy Chatter is an excellent one. Just press on the Pink Dandy Button at the bottom of this blog and see for yourself! Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment