Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Are you ready for Christmas?

Can you believe how quickly it will until Christmas arrives? As a mother, I worry a lot about having enough so Christmas can feel special for my kids. I am in no means at all materialistic, quite the opposite. I believe I'm the most frugal, thrifty, financially responsible and tight wad one could be. I know most of that is from my upbringing of being very poor, and yes I mean poor, as poor as can be. After seeing the harmful effects of not having the basic resources, poor budgeting and unwise financial decisions, I am determined to not live that way. To  those who know me, I live in a very humble house-3 bedrooms, 1 bath and 6 six people living it. I don't want more because we have such a low mortgage and I love having financial freedom.
As Christmas comes upon us, I am grateful for all that we do have and have found resourceful ways of obtaining gifts. I enjoy following product reviews and entering giveaways on various blogs. You must find a balance in your life and don't let it be your life, but for a little relaxation you can find great gifts. Find a few blogs and try. You never know how lucky you can be!

No comments:

Post a Comment